View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 08:22 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Good points raised there Lynn. what I see is a lot of fear mongering amongst the media and TV not that I watch much of it,
don't know what's its like in Canada but hospitals are to capacity here, and it has nothing to do with Covid.
people are waiting 4 hours plus in Emergency because they can not get to see a Doctor.
This is going to be around for a long time we just have to learn to live with it,

Namaste

Hello

Here in Canada our hospitals are full, I had to wait 12 hours in the ER before I got my Kidney Stone addressed, shot up with pain meds every hour, then it was a 2 day wait for out patient surgery. Now I wonder if I would get treatment or if I would be dead honestly.

Omicron has changed things as so many are off sick now, there are no non essential surgery, and no ER visits unless your screed critical care where I live. So its a long wait at a "Walk In Clinic". So many do not have a family Dr I have one that is "not" seeing anyone in office.

Today there were 84 in ICU with Covid 19 and over 50 percent of them are not vaccinated.

Where this goes who knows. Back east in Canada is way worse off.

Lynn