Thread: Is this safe?
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 02:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Is this safe?

I started to channel a few months ago, just hearing little pieces of guidance when I asked for it. It was very subtle and honestly quite hit and miss whether I’d hear anything at all, it’s hard to do because my mind is so noisy.

A few days ago I was meditating for over an hour, just focusing on trying to feel my body, which I’ve been doing to try and help with my dissociation. I got into a very sleepy state and I think this is why so much happened at once. I’m a little concerned/confused by what happened because I’m used to it being so subtle.

So after about an hour focusing on the body I focused briefly on each chakra and asked for connection with my higher self, then saw light being poured into my crown. Then a male voice (I don’t usually hear distinct voices) said “tell Oriah thank you very much” and I found out later that Oriah means “light of God” in Hebrew.

Then I saw two men talking and joking together, like a memory that wasn’t mine. This kind of thing does happen when I’m tired but I usually dismiss it. This time it freaked me out and I got in my head trying to work out why I’m seeing memories that aren’t mine. Then someone told me “this is very worrying for humans, there’s so much they don’t understand” and this is the part I’m worried about. I could clearly see who was speaking to me and the environment they were in, which I’ve never seen before, as well as clearly hearing his voice. It’s usually a lot more subtle for me, almost like hearing through thought rather than a new voice.

I do want to be able to channel properly and I know that my guides have been trying to speak to me. What he said was obviously meant to reassure me but I just got freaked out by the experience and I don’t know if it’s safe. I’ve heard about people being hurt by false light beings. How do I know that what’s happening is safe?

Thank you in advance!