View Single Post
Old 29-06-2016, 04:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow. Thank you all for your replies.

I am surprised at how well I seem to be dealing with this. Maybe my wife has learned me a thing or two :)

I guess the hardest thing is looking at this as not a threat to my marriage. I find myself getting defensive when we talk about it, and my wife is very understanding of my feelings, as I try to understand hers, and what it means to her.

RedBasket--pretty insightful. She obviously has a "pain body" which is triggered by the "rejections." She recognizes this, and this whole episode has been an opportunity for her to dig deep and really intensely examine herself.

heart--I think she is doing a fair job (so far) of not confusing what she is feeling with love. If I understand it correctly, that's not exactly what the Twin Flame thing is necessarily about. Or is it? She states that she is committed to us, and I believe her. Feel free to PM me.

Again, so far this is a one-sided "affair." So, I feel threatened more by "what if" scenarios than actual events. I too would like this to resolve in some fashion, for us, and especially for her.