View Single Post
Old 16-01-2021, 11:13 PM
Newbie ;)

I have been using colloidal silver for 12 years. I bought a generator that is supplied with 2 pure silver rods. You place distilled water in a jar, place generator on top with rods inserted into water, leave for a few hours. The generator tests the water and cuts out at 16ppm. You can take it higher but I never do. I used to take a teaspoon per day for about a year, then I lowered it to a couple of teaspoons per week. I have not had a cold or flu in 12 years, but my son does (he takes it too, but less frequently). At the onset of a sore throat I drink a cup full, the cold/flu does not progress from there. I have spoken to the distributor of my generator and he says most people still do get colds and flu, but the severity is diminished, symtoms will be milder. I also know of people who stopped getting colds and flu altogether. I think everyone is different. My main bit of advice is to get a proper generator (google Silverwell as an example). Keep your prepared colloidal silver in a dark glass bottle in a dark cupboard, away from metal or electrical machinery. Make regularly (every 2 weeks) and remember you do not have to take large amounts. I would not buy prepared colloidal silver as I cannot vouch for it's freshness or quality.