View Single Post
Old 30-03-2021, 10:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlignedWithTheHeart
I started doing breathwork every morning 4 days ago. I was feeling amazing yesterday, better than I had in years but by the nighttime some things triggered me and I been feeling really bad. Today its even worse. Everything just seems messed up and ****, Im really angry and sad. I been thinking violent thoughts which isnt normal for me. I would like to believe this is evidence that the breathwork is working.

I been feeling anger towards everyone around me, theyre unknowingly pushing all my buttons. Theyre like putting it up in my face so I cant ignore all these unhealed parts of myself. When you're uprooting trapped emotions like this, does there always have to be a trigger in the external world?

As long as your doing want you love, that's all the matters. Focus on all the things you love and forget about the hate. Love is all that matters. Praises to Goddess the most high. You are appreciated. Amen