View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 05:38 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by **KC**
12th house Sagittarius Sun here.

Neptune is also in 12th.

I seem to often attract those with Pisces moons, in relationships…when I have one. Solitary in my recent years. And in the past, I have been fairly solitary, even when in relationships. I am intending that my future relationship(s) be different.

The 12th house sun as representing absent father was apt in my case. But of course, my mother was emotionally absent, as well.

…I used astrology for many, many years to learn about myself.

Now, I mostly just keep track of what transits and progressions are hitting me, to see if I can feel certain things at play.

Yes, having 12th house sun, I barely want to even bother posting here, but I have to post 15 threads before being able to post links. There is one site that I have an interest in sharing about. ... And you need 25 posts, to have other privileges… Sigh. So, it is apparently encouraged here to add more detritus to this site.

Sun rules Leo, and my Leo is intercepted (swallowed up) in my 8th house, contributing to a frustrated expression of the Sun.

12th house interest in spiritual.. to the point of dwelling on.. or in.. the spiritual realm is apt. Lifelong search for the truth, in that arena.

Yeah, there is usually some kind of disconnection from the father with the Sun here, in some cases the relationship is distant or he’s not there or the death of one’s father.

All the best!