Thread: Cursed food?
View Single Post
Old 22-08-2014, 06:35 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
Okay,so bottom line is you feel you've been cursed in some way by either this man or woman? Are you still under attack or was the curse just a one time thing?

We found out the warlock came from a family of witches. The curse was passed down to the man when his sister died 10 years ago. I heard him cursing me with his own mouth when I was younger such as 'you are crazy'. We've done nothing wrong to this couple but he has anger and jealousy. It feels like I'm still under oppression, we found out he's been doing something also to another family who lives in the same neighbourhood.

I remember about 8 years ago the warlock and his controlled wife went to the house uninvited and we even served them dinner. Since then things went down hill. Heavy oppression, unexplained illnesses and sensations, seeing strange spirits and noises, especially in August.

About a year before this the wife rang and she let us hear his warlock husband when he was shouting uncontrollably. I have a recording and it sounds like demons are talking through him.

It's a long story but it seems he is(or the spirits in his body) are looking for a victim to pass down the curse before he dies. The last faith healer I consulted helped significantly and I feel 90% healed but I still feel something strange in myself which I can't describe fully.