Thread: Cursed food?
View Single Post
Old 21-08-2014, 08:29 PM
Pathfinder

It is a very long story since I was a boy but I feel I should only reveal it to those who have experience with fighting witches.

It all started with a childless couple, the wife used to always give me gifts and money which caused the husband to feel anger and jealousy towards me. I remember when I was 12 I was with my parents and on the way home we saw them on the bus. They live in the same neighbourhood as us. The wife asked me to go to their house and they wouldn't allow my parents to come. She gave me gifts and I noticed in one of their rooms was a rack full of burning candles with black smoke on the walls.

As I was growing up the wife often visited me at home uninvited showering me gifts and money as if I was her son. The husband who is the warlock is very strange, he seems possessed, when you go near him he tends to walk away and doesn't want to come near.

As I say it's a long story and it's only now that I realise what they were up to. All our family friends who know this couple now stay away from them as their evil deeds have been exposed.

I can continue via PM to those who can really help me.