View Single Post
Old 28-12-2021, 07:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
?

Sorry, Lostsoul13, seem I had much more questions than answers to your topic. Hope you don't mind? How do you see the mother, by the way? You see the father as this strict disciplinarian, authority? or maybe I read you wrong?

My intent and purpose mother is a on of relationships- I called her last Mother’s Day! My biological one is yet to manifest, I wasn’t born like so many children are these days- I was manifested—- to say I felt ‘pushed’ when I jumped/woke up from what was beyond life and death(or jumped from death or life it’s self)—- nothingness’ non existing.. I’m quite a mothers boy’ man—- mother is important especially the mothering’ I feel I need it, even though independent I crave the relationship—- I hate projecting because I’d state when I was born I was born alone not wanting to inflict reincarnation onto loved ones and be selfish in wanting someone not wanting to do it to the self either—-but there’s only so much pain we can take until we jump/ teleport: so I’m not arguing…. I’m a rugged man and I’ve taken a lot of pain so I think climbing into my nest I deserve one- but that’s only because it’s manifested… at least intent and purposely—-

Yes father is dominant by authority like the likes of reincarnation when my adopted father use to spanking me for no reason- on my carly—- it left me all alone and not wanting a father, I learnt it deprived you, not wanting to be the mirror- depriving my loved ones—- I manifested alone but they still manifested… you get what you deserve: although I know we are all faithful and would rather die together as one- I saw father as something to hate because of reincarnation- you can’t get of this ride, it’s a straight line and you must prevail… I saw the projections in my self being a father to my beloveds —- if life wasn’t just a reincarnation I would want to be filled with; but I couldn’t stand to watch them go through it, I feel like some movie- cliffhanger point has happened in receiving them… now they are gone for a while it’s just me going / facing the father alone through reincarnation- but I am a man just like a woman is a woman we face so many hardships being alive—- I wish I could take it away….

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)