View Single Post
Old 28-12-2021, 01:10 AM
Master
The sting, or pain, of physical death is the body’s way of saying goodbye. Yes, I do believe that we reincarnate because of unfinished business we may have left behind here on earth from our last incarnation. Scars are currents of conditioning that are embedded in our being. Energy coagulated, blocked, or stuck from a previous encounter that may have been many lifetimes ago. What goes around comes around.

We are all coming out of the dark ages, and even further back then that, just learning to crawl and not yet walking upright. In cosmic time the human race is still in its infancy. We are born into a human family that complements our conditioning from a previous lifetime. The entity that was my father in a previous life may be my daughter in a future life.

Although not everyone reincarnates; reincarnation is a circle game about the wheel of birth and death. It is cycles of recycling over and over again until the cycle is broken. We break that cycle by healing the wounds, accidents, and injuries, inflicted from the past. Making ourselves consciously whole and having no unfinished business here on earth.

Reincarnation does not bother me, to be bothered by it is to be attached to it. I can disassociate with my human existence now as a dream, an ever changing kaleidoscopic illusion, and if I reincarnate with that knowledge, and experience, it will be no different. Birth and death are precious, now consciously going home back to our source, that is beyond description.

P.S. I have observed that most people who have had deep spiritual experiences had a lot of suffering in their past, they had a very hard earthly journey, and many came out of horrible families. This seemed to have been the impetus that either pushed them to seek the light, or embrace the darkness.