View Single Post
Old 04-08-2006, 04:39 PM
Katara

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity
Hello Katara,
Wow,your questions are very deep and well along the path of knowledge.You have lived many lives and gained much knowledge already to be at a point to ask what you have.My blessings to you.
I wish to agree with all that Peteyzen has told you.He appears to be a very advanced soul.
Light and grace.
Eternity.

Thank you eternity, that means a lot that you say that. Many Blessings to you as well.

I believe in most of what Peteyzen has said...I'm just questioning the first part, because I think the brain is more a product of the mind, rather than the other way(just as the physcial is a product of the Soul, in which we use as our lower/earthly vehicle of expression) but at the same time is shaped by physical means, situations, parents etc...and I believe that part of our ego, life situation etc, are determind before we incarnate and the rest is shaped and up to us, for the most part, when we get here.

But I went back to reread your post Peteyzen and I understood it more the next few times around *winks*and got more out of it. I like how you explained each body, it makes a lot of sense. The Atma for me, would seem to be our GodHead I was speaking of, the direct link to God as you said and the Soul of course, would be the Soul and as you put it an Akashic (sp?) record, which can communicate between the Divine and the Physical.

Thank you again for the insight. Blessed Be