View Single Post
Old 21-11-2020, 04:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey you

I like the way you explained that ... This I res with .

This is the difference between someone who can understand beyond ness as well as one can comprehend and another who runs around pretending no one is here or the world is a dream etc etc .

It's not realised at all . Consciousness is made up, it's not realised .

All these statements that I come across about Self realisation means this and that makes no bleeding sense to me ..

This is what happens when you question these statements, they either don't answer you, change the subject or put you down lol .

All because of a simple question

x daz x

Hey Teds It's been literally a hundred pages since I was here a few weeks back, hahaha....but I'll just pick up where I left off

Well..it's all about "Being There", isn't it?
If you are doing there and being there (from your heart centre), then you can speak to your experiences of oneness (at whatever level or in whatever fashion) from a grounded place or way of being. Whether speaking of the mundane and/or the esoteric.

I might also say that IMO a key part of Being There is simply that what you are and who you are are not apart from what it is you speak or or profess to think or believe. Recognising and putting your hands around the integrity gap at centre is a part of your journey that you honour, and one that you consciously and willingly strive to address.

Peace & blessings Teds
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke