View Single Post
Old 18-11-2020, 01:55 PM
Pathfinder

The analogy I often use is that we are like drops of water in the ocean, or like grains of sand on a beach. Maybe one day the drop of water will go back into the ocean, or someone will build a giant sand castle.

I also like the idea of bubbles, that you can make your bubble bigger until one day it either gets so big that it encompasses everything or it pops and you become one with the air, no longer confined inside the bubble or restricted by it. Which would be akin to using methods of expanding your awareness and accumulating more knowledge and wisdom.

We are all individual beings with the illusion that we are separate, as though god split himself off into smaller pieces, we experience reality through consciousness and god is the awareness behind consciousness. The "I am" or passive/non-judgmental awareness that simply exists "As is". The quality and attributes of consciousness are the same across all beings when you think about it, we might differ from person to person in terms of our beliefs, expectations, perceptions and level of awareness, but consciousness itself is unchanging, it has an indescribable quality to it that is the same across everything else that is conscious if you know what I mean, like you have the same type of consciousness as I do.

If there was a big bang that started it all, then at that point in time we were all connected as one being, we are still connected today just not in the same way. There is spatial distance between us, but we still breathe in the same air, and that air connects us, we are also connected through the elements, molecules and chemicals, the same electromagnetic frequencies, energies and vibrations, you could even say connected in time.

I have heard someone before say that we are just here to have different experiences within the 'God-continuum'. What if there was a big bang, and at the end there is a big crush or implosion. This might be the inevitable outcome that once we all realize we are one, we start to converge and integrate until we become that one being again. Like what they say in the law of one material that we ascend and become collective conscious groups, groups of minds that think alike and join to become a group, then you have groups merging with other groups until it all becomes one.