View Single Post
Old 27-07-2021, 05:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I have a deep sense of self rejection. Any advice on how I can heal it?
First realize this is more common an experience and others have the same experience. I agree it is true the present is past based and we hold on the past as it were the present. It even seems so much of what is going on in the world today is out of our past. We hear this a lot these days don't we, the past. Not only on an individual level but group level as well. The past is affecting. A very important experience of cause (past) and effect (present). Past and present effect are the same. It is important to see how we treat each other is important and carries forward and this is a lesson to see. All experiences are ripples that involve learning (lessons). This is a lesson to. But in reflection realize the past isn't real it is not (the) reality, the present is the now and is not the present attached to past. It remains a false perception that is not true. One cannot change the past and recognize the present is the true now. The past was once a now but not now. One realizes it is a choice.

Last edited by lemex : 27-07-2021 at 07:44 PM.