View Single Post
Old 21-07-2021, 02:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi asearcher and thank you for replying and sharing for experience. I see you edited your post but before I read your full post. That's crazy because your experience is very much like mine. This is my reaction too; What are you doing here? When you talked about soulmates, it's same too but *according to *psychic, the term twin flame was used.

And it's not the classic connection too. I try to stay out his energy because I'm *overwhelmed with bad energies from him and I'm feel nauseous, especially when I started to have recurring dreams about him.

The way I sense him now is quite different when he as a teen. I sense he is *different inside of him and not positively. He is a bit dark, tormented. He is like a black hole. I don't know if he is really like that but I sense like that. Misunderstood, difficult to talk, even if I don't know him in the real life, I feel it would be the same difficulty. *

When you talked about change attitude, the energy was a distress, it speaks to me very very well. He makes me want to run away from him and I don't welcome his energy. *You did access to that past life and to me, it's remarkable too. You got important details about it and clear. You said you *could feel the symptoms he had and it's incredible. You have gifts. Did you both talked about that even if it was difficult? And what was his reaction?

*Maybe you have unfinished business with him too and I think you're right about *my experience because I thought the same thing. I'm thinking about a few possibilities about your purpose.

1/ Maybe karmic bonds to be cleared
2/Maybe your roles is to put an end to the matter
3/Maybe something hidden you have to find out

*These are just suppositions of course. Have you consulted a psychic about that too ?

Quote:
So thinking if you are connected to him, if he is in your soulgroup then chances are she is too?

*According to the psychic, I'm connected to her soul but I don't know if she is in my soulgroup.

About paintings, no. I just admirated his artwork. I never thought to ask him any advice about that or ask anything else. No, I don't want a relationship with him. Anyway, he 's not the guy who answer. People posted their comment on his page he never replied to them.

My other problem is I stopped to send comments because of *nature of recurring dreams. Every morning I was disgusted the reason why I stopped. And I still have these recurring dreams.

Quote:
You are connected in a way that you have his memories, I guess.

Yes, you're right.

I'm really glad to see that someone have the same experience than moi. That's so amazing. I posted it on Tiny Buddha Forum but unfortunately the person with whom I shared doesn't believe in.**

Last edited by Blue Spirit : 21-07-2021 at 03:59 PM.