View Single Post
Old 19-07-2021, 04:14 AM
Master

ever lasting omnipresent spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle
I believe the grain of sand containing the universe is from the book The Alchemist.
True . It must be from an alchemist like imthat pointed out . And indeed it is a great feeling.
My point was that there is always gap in understanding between alchemist and normal materialist people . And it was from that perspective that normal materialist people too can understand what is being conveyed .

Quote:
Is matter just an illusion of the mind? Is there really an objective reality separate from consciousness? I think that's where science is taking us.
Indeed matter is an illusion of mind . Objective reality is never separate from consciousness. For the purpose of understanding spirit can be high energy-subject and matter can be low energy - object.

Quote:
I'm just saying... is there really a material reality or is it all a manifestation of consciousness. What they refer to as Maya.

At one level material and spiritual reality is same. Everything is manifestation of consciousness.

Quote:
we have yet to discover the formula to the universe because such a thing doesn't and will likely never exist. This is because consciousness is what drives the manifestations and it contains the element of unpredictability.
Unpredictability comes when number of influencing factors , its composition and its intensities are unknown . Even if u know all these , there is no wasy for one to keep track off all these ever-changing stuff . It's a rider to humanity how to ride this unpredictability and uncertainty .