View Single Post
Old 26-09-2020, 12:20 AM
Master

I don't think so. Neither that somebody'll judge us for what we've done, nor that our kindness here, or what we did for our fellow man are important, not even that they're more loving over there.

As far as I know, we're having this "physical" experience to learn to create our reality as we consciously want. We-there are in relation to we-here similarly to the way we-here are in relation to we-in-our-dreams. We-there are just marginally different from we-here, as we-here are pretty much as we-in-our-dreams are.

The main reason for which we keep coming back here is that we are overrun by our emotions, we aren't mature enough. Actually we-here don't reincarnate, but we-there reincarnate in other and other we-here.

There is only up to us. Nobody else holds us here, nobody else will judge us there. Are we judging we-in-our-dreams? We don't.

Surely, everybody believes whatever they can. Whatever you believe in makes you happy? If it doesn't, I suggest keep searching.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.