View Single Post
Old 02-06-2022, 02:30 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidasCloud
Clairalience people say "that smells fishy", when describing a situation they don't like. This means that they translated some situation to a smell. On the other hand, Clairgustance people will say "that leaves a bad taste in my mouth", to describe something happened, which means they translated a happening to a taste.

The things you describe, smelling a departed loved one, or energies from an old fire, are manifestations of Claircognizance Clairalience.

It seems that there is some confusion here.

Take note of what you quoted me on, it is in quotation marks. I'm merely pointing out that clairalience people smell things others cannot such as what was within said quotation. Also, trying to understand how you can associate clairalience (psychic smelling) with remote viewing that requires the sense of sight and third eye/clairvoyance abilities. As clairvoyance is an ability to see what others cannot.

Remote viewing = sight, seeing things that are in a remote location. Clairvoyance and claircognizance would play a part in remote viewing.

Whereas clairalience is for those who can smell scents, perfumes etc of people that have passed for example.

As I've said, the differences are too far apart for clairalience to be associated with remote viewing.

If anything, ESP plays a major part.

What is Remote Viewing?

Clairvoyant Remote Viewing: The US Sponsored Psychic Spying

The Claires – Your Intuitive Senses

Finding the truth comes from two sources. The ones you find yourself and the ones you're willing to accept told by others.