View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 04:37 AM
Experiencer
A few years ago, I went to a psychic fair where there was a speaker on animal communication. While I didn't retain a whole lot of information from her, she did mention that ants are fairly good receptors. Since then I've tried a couple times to communicate with them, with a surprising amount of success. Both times have been to prevent their extermination when they build a hill too close to someone else's residence, and they were sugar ants both times.
What I did was focus on sending them mental images. I tried to avoid words directly since I didn't know if they could understand it, and instead sent the message of - if they remained after it turned night and then day - there would be a powder put down that would cause incredible neural pain and travel down to the queen and kill her. I then showed them that if they went back, scooped up their eggs and relocated with the queen, they would survive. I sent them images of where to go - a field, or a park - and that there was more food there.
Both times, still to my surprise, I came back the next day to find them completely gone. Not a single one. I have a theory they may be more receptive since they're hive-minds, but I don't know for sure. Still, it's worth giving a try.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."