Thread: Heart
View Single Post
Old 15-02-2016, 02:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
I agree. My personal experience was like going through rougu experiejced to get to the bliss. For me only the outline is simple. What i meant. But mayybe somebody elses experience isnt rough. But easy

I imagine it depends on much of how connected one manages to stay in their earliest foundations being laid. I mean I know a few people who never lost their connection and knowing how to be in their essence throughout life, but I do know that the experience of this life was something beyond that alone that they had to walk through as one. So for them this knowing you hold, was not as simple to stay in as life entered the picture.They still had to endure through a measure of separation and life experiences to deepen that and their own essence as one source and continue to do so.

So even as we hold source in the way you outline. Or approach it in this way you show, the experiences of life cannot be avoided and will open process no matter how connected you might be aware of in yourself as complete and whole and what you know can be.

Its really only the beginning of life in everyway of you and your experiences. there is no order in which we choose this to play out. Life becomes the order itself in everyway life is.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder