Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
Non-duality... ....
... addressed .
And how do you feel about this oneness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Duality is the...
.. only fundamental quality anything has is Isness.
How do you feel about this Isness?

-
@Hitesh
And
@Greenslade

I am forever looking for an exit, but there is none. The greatest of teachers fail utterly miserably to integrate it. And those that seemed to have embraced it, and integrated the oneness, remind everyone that there is no escape. We are all forever eternally and infinitely stuck in eternal being and becoming. And forever the only one, who is responsible for all of infinite existence.
All that happens to us and around us is forever our own doing. And we are responsible for our eternal existence in an infinite creation, that has already proven that it can get very bad and wrong and agonizing and despairing. Every salvation will merely be a temporary relief from the eternal ever expanding suffering that is infinite and eternal and ever expanding in being and becoming. That we are free to not create in our own experience and creation and being, and also free to create it. Forever. Eternally. That never ends... That ability to create our own suffering never ends. How do you feel about that... Realisation... That you are God.

Does that make you feel like, "oh nice, I can create my own suffering. Guess I am powerful..." but dont you wonder, if you will exist for all eternity, dont you wonder?! Will there ever be a time that I will choose it?! Don't you say, "never!" and how long is never? How far does your faith go? And trust and faith in yourself? How long? Really. Billions of years? Trillions? Trillions to the power of trillions? That is nothing in the scope of eternity. Do you really believe that in the scope of eternity and eternal ability to create everlasting suffering, does that feel like a safe bet?

How do you feel about your infinite and eternal here and beingness and isness and oneness. As all is one and one is all. How do you feel about that? That it has all always been you and no one and nothing else but you.

How do you feel about that?

Because I have always wanted to find someone who knows about it. Just so that I can ask them. How do you feel about it? Oneness. Forever all is oneness. Forever all one. Al one. Alone. Forever alone. You you and you. Responsible for every single thing that exists. Forever.

Even if you are experiencing not being responsible, you created that experience according to this eternal unchanging law of the highest factual order of absolute beingness and existence. Undeniable to eternity and infinity. Then if you feel like you don't know what you are doing, in even 1 nanosecond of creation, how do you feel about an eternity that you cannot escape from, that has already been tainted by something lesser than its absolute being. How does that make you feel to know, that all is one?

What is your perspective of this?