View Single Post
Old 09-03-2022, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kays.
I have been using this app for the last 5 days, tapping about 10 minutes everyday. I already noticed a positive difference in my mood. I was skeptical at first, but there seems to be an effect.
10 whole minutes?
That's a lot. I do it after any unwanted thought or feeling re that thought- memory - for all of 10 seconds.
Works EVERY time...and I also was dubious in 1993 when it was first ''used on me'' by a therapist friend.
Ha, A Lady in a fur coat and expensive car almost hit me running thru an intersection ...me with the left green light!
I was shaken, but more SO angry at her...the friend asked, What # are you ?
I said I'm at a 10 in anger.
We did the tapping technique, plus more they have eliminated now, by the 3rd round of it I was at a Zero.
I could not have manufactured anger about her even envisioning the incident.
I was amazed to say the least.

There are so many easy 2-3 min demonstrations on the 7-9 tapping points on youtube.
I say to everyone in some stress - do the tapping for all of 7 seconds maybe and see for yourself---
While saying, Even tho I feel embarrassed (or anger, whatever) about this thing I completely and deeply accept myself"

You get adept and just think of the feeling or situation...saying,
''I completely and deeply accept myself'', while tapping the points at least 5 xs.

And is it ever good at getting rid of addictions - from shopping to eating or whatever!
Unwanted thoughts and resentments are also addictions or habits of the mind, btw.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru