View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 02:09 AM
Seeker
Really disagree that internal visions are mental illness, this idea feels quite unnatural and disconnected spiritually. Psychics frequently have visions, as do meditators and dreamers. Sometimes visions are prophetic, sometimes they are messages from your soul, higher self or the spiritual realm....this is not mental illness...this is being spiritually connected.

I have visited places where I know I have not been in this life, yet the familiarity is overwhelming. Our spirit remembers, hence that feeling, that knowing.
I have also once experienced a precognative vision of a conversation with my mother that descended into a volatile argument...knowing what was about to happen, I chose not to say what I was going to say and the conversation ended up going in a totally different direction....the arguement never eventuated. This is similar to a dejavu, but incredibly specific, word for word type thing...only experienced this once. Now, I am not mentally ill, but this was very much an internal vision that clearly was important enough for my soul to invene in this way. Who knows, maybe that fight could have altered the nature of my relationship with my mum irrevocably?? I'm grateful for it.

A vision is a vision, it is experienced by the experiencer through a variety of sensations - all of which are internally experienced, otherwise everyone else would see it to.