View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 02:57 AM
Seeker
Aw Hun, letting go is hard...I have endured a fair amount of heartache in my life to. The hardest one was probably my first love...(Im wondering if this was also your first love?)...I was madly in love and he left me for a good friend of mine who he was seeing behind my back for sometime before he finally ended it. I moved on with my life as best I could, got married and moved to another country, but would often think of him and once even cyber stalked him when I was drunk! Never a good idea. I think I suppressed rather then dealt with my emotions (I was young and inexperienced then) and when I went to a healer to deal with my divorce he picked up on my first love and said that was where the healing and clearing focus needed to be...I was so surprised, but I said ok and even more surprised that on the drive home I purposely thought of my first love and instead of the usual feelings, I felt NOTHING. It was like I had literally been emotionally disconnected from this man - it was amazing!

So, just an idea, maybe you could go see a healer. Find one that is personally recommended by someone you know (word of mouth), that way you know they are good.

I wish you a speedy recovery from your heartache
*Hugs*