View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 10:37 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruined
I greatly appreciate any feedback anyone cares to give.

I’ve never spoken to anyone about this before except a psychic. Now I want to hear right from people who have experienced this.

I have read numerous articles, had numerous readings, tried numerous things. And no matter what, my heart remains broken. I have done all I can to believe in unconditional love, to go on with my life, to love other people while loving this person. But this whole experience has changed my life for the worse.

What I want to know is, does anyone else feel this way? Has anyone else tried their damnedest to move on and realized that they can’t? And feel like they are failing because they haven’t been able to go on?

I also need to say that, after several years, I finally asked this person about their feelings for me and they indicated they never felt what I feel for them. This was despite multiple “psychics,” including Steve Gunn, claiming he felt otherwise.

I gotta admit I'd love the answer to this one too! As my four years is long enough, yet alone ten!

I must admit though, I do agree with the advice on psychics and they are not the answer. As the honest truth is only you know your own feelings. Where the reality is that the only actions we have control over are our own.

I really do wish you well on your life path and spiritual journey; you find inner happiness; and everything your heart desires that you so richly deserve.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking