View Single Post
Old 23-10-2018, 05:25 PM
Knower
Sending Reiki to Where it's Needed

Does anyone else send Reiki out there to whoever needs it most to where you can make a difference?

It's the best service I can provide, by sending it to those who I don't know. I don't know where I am sending, but it is intelligent energy and it knows exactly where to go.

Does this make a big difference if we spend like an hour a day sending Reiki where it is needed? Or to whom needs it like the most.

Maybe it can save a life by turning around someone emotionally. Maybe it can help someone who is in chronic pain.

I like that it helps me out too when I send it. But I'm not doing it just so I can get rewarded like that. I want to be of service to others.

I am Reiki III attuned, but have only attuned one other person. I don't even remember how to do that. I remember the symbol names but not what they look like. So I don't call myself a Reiki Master because I don't have much experience in that. I just do what I can to help. And it's really the best way I know of to help heal the world. Maybe I will reach only one person. I don't know if it's the same person each time I sit down and send it. But I feel that it helps. I get a sense of when it's time to stop sending.