View Single Post
Old 20-08-2015, 06:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
CrystalSong, you have always been helpful to me with your replies to my questions.

The " Higher Self " aspect confuses me, lol .... as I am not really sure what that is.

When I think of receiving messages from spirits, deceased relatives, etc. I usually think of mediumship and having a reading done from a Medium, or direct communication that I can do myself.

When I think of channeling, I am thinking of people who channel for example Seth, or perhaps some famous person that passed away, either a long time ago or not so long ago. Guess the time doesn't really matter.

or perhaps channeling and the communications from deceased relatives are the same thing, just different wording ?

Ah like channeling Seth, like a trance medium or someone who literally steps aside and lets another spirit come in and use the body to speak.
I've not done that.

I've always acted like a translator between realms. Meaning I'm in telepathic contact with, say the deceased person, and via telepathy they express, tell me whatever and I say it out load to the person who's with me, who them comments back or says something which the person in spirit of course hears and makes their response to me and I again share that response with the person in front of me. So I'm just sort of a switchboard or translator turning telepathy into the spoken word for two beings.

I've only let one being come into me, and that is an alternate self who's timeline is what we'd consider as the end of the last Ice Age, and probably call an early Homoenthus.
We have used each other as gateways several times to enter each others timelines and explore. Somehow that feels normal to me, but say having Seth or Abraham Lincoln come into me doesn't. lol
Or at least not yet.

Who's to say? There's so much to learn and explore still... and I'm very aware this body is one of many I've had and will have, its sort of the vehicle for this round on Planet Earth, so I don't mind if some being of Higher Frequency who's entirely love based wants to use it to speak directly to someone and not have to use this bumbling translator

(Higher Self to me is the Eternal Being I am, the one between human incarnations, that is also here with the physical me but I was unaware of until about 5 years ago, it is an Aspect of the Divine incarnating into physicality.)