View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 03:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann299
Thank you for your answer, I actually found it quite helpful.

I have had gates opened in different cities where I was supposed to pay, or activate something (it happened four times). I do not go through gates that often.

I had have the radio station change by itself, I have had my computer make hissing sound which I have never heard before.

I believe it when you say that they know our thoughts because once I was sitting around and wondering how he actually killed himself (I know I should not think about this but I did) and then it was shown to me right away in energy form that was very clear to me.
I told his brother the next day that this is how he did it, the phone was silent. He admitted that I was right but the family did not want this information disclosed.

A few days later, my girlfriend who knew him also asked me how he did it, I refused to answer, she kept asking and asking, and then the phone line cut. Needless to say, she did not ask ever again.

Would you have a guess of how this particular sound was chosen (a cordless phone about to die)? Sometimes I wonder if this is a warning for me.

thanks again.
Lol completely the opposite of a warning. The non-physical consciousness requires your clear minded and good feeling relaxed emotional state of being of atleast peacefulness to be able for you to receive communication. So if people focus on things that make them feel bad and things which are irrelevant or unhelpful for them and they use this consciousness as an excuse to feel bad then they limit their ability to communicate or receive the communication or presence or availability or joyous co-creation with this consciousness in that moment that they feel bad. But even more so, they limit their ability to be conscious of their own greater non-physical consciousness or inner being, aswell.

The reason the electronics behave the way they do, is not based on choice as much as it is based on the pure positive energy motional state of non-resistance of the consciousness. So this happens by virtue of the intention to connect consciously flows through the natural path of least resistance. Which means it always honors the free will of any given human being, by nature of the pure positive energy state of being. So if people think they are there to explain what or who killed them, they cannot answer that question, because it is a self contradictory question or assumption or a flawed premise that assumes that they are dead, and thus the very question causes the individual to express its choice and free will as "I believe they are dead, they no longer exist." and this consciousness cannot force anyone to believe in their existence if they do not want to and also if they do want to, but unintentionally limit their ability to recognize their existence. By denying it, by assuming they are "dead". Which obviously they are not.

But they are not gonna waste your time (the consciousness is not limitted by time) by hanging out with those aspects of your time and space reality where you choose to believe and thus choose (intentionally or not) to live the experience of them no longer existing.
And then when there is a greater probability of you acknowledging their presence, they will simply be there with you, and offering their presence of consciousness and communication, in that moment of your time and space, because the consciousness is not limitted by time and space. Also not limitted in awareness. For even we as a physically focused human being consciousness are not limitted in our awareness, but we simply have the ability to limit our awareness, and we often do so unintentionally, it's often said to be part of our human nature to do so, but it does not have to be that way. It is simply always a matter of choice, even tho most people are used to limitting their awareness so often that they do not even realise they are doing so, even whilest they are doing so. And so often they also are not aware of the choices they can choose, because they are not aware of their own emotions, which indicate the energy motional state of being and reflection of their choices. Such as someone asking you "how did they die?" may be accompanied by an emotion of worry, which indicates their limiting of their own consciousness. Which is what negative emotion indicates. And positive emotion indicates a greater allowed realisation of all that any given individual is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully and freely and knowingly here and now.

So if people know this, they can simply understand. If they really want the communication, they have to allow their own natural joyous state of being in alignment with their full blown realisation of their own true nature of being. Which is again indicated by positive good feeling emotion. And from this non-resistant greater allowing state of being, the communication can happen and occur effortlessly normally and naturally. For it is always available to them, in any given moment in time and/of space.