View Single Post
Old 18-06-2011, 09:50 PM
Master
Fish Speaking of the OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by prokopton
But this thread began by making a claim about the Crown Chakra. Let's assume Uma made the claim either because she knows from personal experience it is true, or trusts somebody who does. The problem then becomes, if someone else's experience contradicts hers, who is correct?

The claim is made in the book The Serpent Power and other ancient texts.
The claim is made by my teacher who is a living example of living in crown chakra consciousness. He claims this state is permanent and irreversible and the culmincation of the spiritual journey whilst in a human body. He has helped to awaken temporary experiences of this consciousness in hundreds of people around this world (I never claimed he was the only teacher capable of doing this). He says his possibilities are our possibilities and that all the wisdom he shares is already within us also. It is within us becuase this is about who we are and what we are all about.
I have experienced glimpses and all that he has taught is validated to me.
I share what I know from my experiences and am honest about what I don't know.

It is said that when you know the nature of gold, you can recognize all the forms gold is made into (rings, bracelets, crowns...). To me, the forms are uninteresting. The gold is that which if you know you know everything else.

It is very clear to me that other teachers living in crown chakra consciousness have shared their teachings of this state with people from all ages and cultures. Their legacy are iconic images, literature, myths, stories and religions that were created by others who glimpsed also.
The validity of Kundalini is inherent in all of life, as above so below - the outer world reflects the inner world. Enlightened (even partially enlightened) consciousness sees this as obvious.

I started this post to guide those who are having crown chakra experiences not to debate the existence of the crown chakra. But I cannot share more advanced knowledge if the interest is focused on banal things. I offer diamonds on a purple cushion but if the interest is only in the cushion, then I must bow to that and share elsewhere when my knowledge is needed. Nothing wrong with studying cushions but I feel that the OP was hijacked into a cushions discussion and I have no interest in that (I did at an earlier stage but no longer).

Prokopton your interests on your blog will only become more enriched by meditation, because the morenyou experience the light the more you will develop the faculty of discearnment - the abilitynto see true from false. The intellect can only take us to the doorway of that experience. The goal is to jump into a space beyond mind, in order to understand mind. Mind=brow (individual), crown=cosmic consciousness (the edge of "I" existence and knowing). Beyond that is void, where an I can no longer exist.