View Single Post
Old 22-11-2022, 09:54 PM
Master

It would be hurtful when someone says for you to loose weight. I do not think that was bad for him to say that if you were gaining a lot of weight. He cares about you and having too much weight can cause health problems. I want my husband to loose weight. He has sleep apnea and I think it would be better for him if he lost weight. He is trying but he is putting weight back on again. I do not believe in diets as diets do not work. What works for me is I eat in moderation and not over eat. I eat cakes on special occasions. I eat one biscuit a day. Eating two biscuits a day is fine so long as you do not eat any more than two biscuits. I just wanted to say that because diets are too hard. People go on diets and loose weight. When they are not dieting anymore they put the weight back on or they gain more weight.

If you are not over weight then your husband needs help. Being underweight is not healthy. If you are normal weight your husband needs help if he is complaining about you.
I always eat more when it is Christmas or parties. I do not try to eat more but I like to enjoy myself. If you can try not to worry about it if your husband will let you. It is that time of year and you do not need that stress.
Time will tell if your husband has changed. If a long time has past then it is likely he has changed.
When hurtful things happen it is hard to get passed it. It would be harder for you as you live with your husband. It will take time to get passed it. If you keep thinking about it, it will take longer to get passed it. I do not think about my brother and sister in law much any more. I am finding it a lot easier now not to think about hurtful things. It has taken me a very long time to get like this.

Good luck and I hope it will go well for you.