View Single Post
Old 26-10-2022, 08:45 AM
Guide

I have some Australian ones as well. A beautiful Boulder Opal and Mooralla Smoky Quartz which is pretty special as it's double terminated. I made it into a pendant. These are pretty beautiful and only come from that place.

I hope to visit LP one day, have to remind me to bring a full wallet though :)

It must be beautiful to see a vulcano one day althoug later I remember I did see one on Gran Canaria. It was a non-active vulcano and on the bottom was only one house with someone living in it. Very weird.

I wish I had made trips like that, maybe in another life haha.

I do have a Colombian Emerald piece I also made into a pendant. I think it was a donor stone and they took pieces out of it to make into gemstones. Not sure but that is how it looks like. It still does have some beautiful crystalline pieces on it though with intense color.

I also bought Vivianite, it's in the mail. Curious how it feels. Right now I only wear green stones that work on the heart chakra. Peridot is like a sun, very intense and you can almost feel the glow. Now wearing Maw Sit Sit which feels more laid back and not as energizing. Hoping to find out more about what it does with me the coming days.