View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 06:14 AM
Administrator
Hello All

Bless you all ! I was able to be back at work today. I took it slow and steady. I am off tomorrow.

The bathroom remediations have been done and its all cleansed. Mold killer applied but anything that had water content was ripped right out. Its a ground up renovation. LOL I have a working toile again, that is what matters most to me in the middle of the night.

What was the most interesting is that the cat would not drink her water that I put out there in the bathroom as a back up source. So she knew something was wrong but I did not note it. I just kept re- fleshing her water.

Now too I was just reading up on Long Haul Covid 19 symptoms and it seems one of them is over active lungs for asthma issues, small things will flare it up more so combination of local forest fire smoke in the area, and mold an WHAM there you go. I got sick.

I tell you I do not want to have that nose swab any time soon again for Covid 19 as I had to be tested for that again !

I will take it slow....go slow and make sure I am doing well. Maybe its a message to slow down .

Rome was not built in a day but man I at times do not hear that lesson!

Lynn