Thread: Other people
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2022, 07:25 PM
asearcher

Nah, FallingLeaves, one should be able to take each other for granted, don't feel bad...strangely that is too what my luv would say as we were splitting up, that he thought so too, that he somehow had always believed we would grow old together, that he understood now how much he had taken for granted. But you really should do that - it is just that he cared more about what other people might or might not think, they were more important than I was. No crowd was ever more important to me than my loved ones. Then again I don't mind making a fool of myself, I have drop things and what not, accidents. But they way he reacted was as if had done something really wrong, and would surprise me with that kind of negative emotion, right at me, I've never been used to that before (oh yes I have, sorry, when I was in the relationship with the psychopath. With my first love - no, never. He would never ever be ashamed of me if and when I did something like that, then again he had the same attitude I had about other people, the strangers, the crowd, so we never had that kind of problem really).