View Single Post
Old 22-05-2018, 10:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello,

This is exactly why humans shouldn't meddle with the weather. It's certainly going to fall into the wrong hands and use it for nefarious means to provoke a war or wreak havoc in certain locations. We don't need another 'tool' to undermine our planet, even if this program can be used for 'good', humans shouldn't mess with the weather patterns. I certainly very much enjoy all four seasons with varying characteristics including the weather that comes with it. I wouldn't want someone to change that.

Lepus

We as a species have not really evolved ourselves into a level of being able to properly handle such gifts and responsibilities. Imagine the damage we could do if we could truly tap into your innate gifts/powers. Like what we could do with remote viewing if used impurely, or even telepathy. Not that they don't do that now. But on a more grand scale the carnage we would have.

I liken us to still living in the dark ages. While our technology has grown by leaps and bounds. We ourselves are regressing and becoming more and more primitive in behavior. Conspiracists would say they are making us that way to control us.