View Single Post
Old 17-04-2023, 07:43 PM
Administrator
Hello

I so would not do that out of respects for how close everyone there is. We have to take into consideration that even though it is a place of the non living that does not mean that religious faiths are still not held in place. Not all accept such spiritual practices.

When I was in England and wondering some of the older church yards taking photos often the Vicar would come out and have a chit chat with us. Not that I was doing anything wrong more out of curiosity. I always asked before I took a photo of a grave to make sure I had blessings in doing so. Never did a tool of divination come out to be used.

I remember being at one very highly spiritual location and a tourist attraction open to the public that had a small grave yard attached to it. I wondered out there and spent some time there taking pictures. A Bishop came out to see me, I thought maybe I was in a restricted area. He was so pleased I was a tourist that took the time to visit that area. To pay some respects. Told me usually only the clergy go out there and at times they do not maybe do so as often as they should.

Lynn