Thread: Energy vampire
View Single Post
Old 27-10-2019, 10:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb

One of main symptoms is having anxiety which in turn is giving people psychic attacks. People used to just cove their face, and some people would put their head down or say negative criticism like I'm scary. Or just simply making people anxious around me

I think it started when I heard someone talk bad about me, and I couldn't stop feeling bad. The next day, I decided to allibatebtbe pain by masturbating. After that, it went away.

Although I did find some threads that I related to in my situation, not sure if it would fit in this thread, and tonlet to of my anxieties and fear. Or cleanse my aura or thought pattern or unresolved emotions

I still felt normal, but over time, I noticed more and more people reacting to me, which made me feel less normal.

Many months later, I decided to do research on Spiritual Forums. I had to look at various subjected such as Kudalini, enegy vampires, entiry attachments, chakra blockages.

It has been close tona year, and I feel like, it was meant to be a short period, and I gotta pass through it. I wish I could do it by myself, and

It is hard to explain bdause I think it depends if I rely comfortable. Because of trb way some people started to treat me diferbtky is why I have anxiety or paranoia in some situations. I just got used to people reacting that way and having to expect it