View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 05:08 PM
Lepus

Hello

You can also have someone else do the working for you if you're not adept in witchcraft, especially in reversing curses or psychic attacks. But you should be able to cleanse and protect yourself from any harmful energies coming your way first. Begin with a ritual cleansing bath using sea salt, hyssop, and lavender. This removes unwanted energies that may be latched onto you. If you follow the moon phases or days of the week then you should perform this cleansing bath on a waning moon on a Saturday. However, you can take your ritual bath on any days of the week and disregard the moon phase. I personally apply them to my magic.

As for protection, apply some visualization techniques that work for you to create a shield of protection. The white tower of light comes to mind. You can also include a protection spell or a charm to provide further protection. I'll mention a few charms that you can carry or have them hanging in your home for protection such as the hag stone, horseshoe, and the rowan wood cross. Spells can be found throughout the Internet.

If, for some reason, you can't find someone else to reverse the curse or bad energy on your behalf. I'd get the 7 day reversal candles with the colors black and red. Here are some images of the 7 day reversal candle. Just add some oils, spices or herbs to dress the candle. And include a petition on what you want to happen to the target.

Lepus