View Single Post
Old 30-07-2011, 04:23 AM
Master
My understanding is it is a red ring at the furthest most point of your aura.

Mattie- I am going based off the results of this quiz which seems to ring completely true for me. http://www.auracolors.com/en/persona...lors-quiz.html

My significant scoring hues were as follows:

Indigo: 9
Violet: 8
Green: 8
Logical Tan: 6

Red Overlay: 5

As it has been described in this site, the red-overlay is a protective shield people develop at a young age to protect themselves from things that were issues in their youth, abandonment, abuse, they may not even remember what exactly it was. I know I have deep rooted issues from things that no longer effect me. This layer no longer serves a purpose. It is not something manifested for anything pertaining to my life at present. When I say self-saboteur it is not that I sit around criticizing myself all the time it is that I am in capable of keeping a job for any length of time because I always create conflict. I am friendly and personable excellent with the customers but some how without fail every single place I work I end up with a nemesis. I hear gossip circulating I become less trusting and detached. Then I make a rash decision usually the wrong one and that is it. Like I don't want to wait for the other shoe to drop so I screw it all up deliberately. I don't realize it while it is going on or my rational side would step in and slap me up side the head and say "Hey, don't loose your nerve, just keep doing your thing." Sometimes I honestly wonder if it is possible for me to have a job without a nemesis. Additionally I want to be a better wife and mother and for what ever reason I keep lashing out at them. None of it is founded or triggered, it is just like a little person inside me who feels betrayed who feels like they need to be heard and no body wants to listen... Hmmm... maybe that helps... it does kind of sound familiar.

Hey thanks, maybe I can reflect on it and see if that is the root of it.