View Single Post
Old 19-01-2019, 02:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Sorry to ask but I suppose you mean with 'move away from the location of the flesh' to find a certain way to become more spiritual and eliminate my personal hell rather than literally moving from earth? But on top of that, yea I don't trust entities or beings should one of them approach me.

I mean that once you have transitioned from the flesh..( you would refer to it as death, but i do not)..so once you have transitioned, then it is NOT nessesary for you to stay here any longer, & it is advisable for you to not be here on earth, untill you understand the pitfalls of using your new found spiritual abilities in an unloving manner.

You may use them just to discretely listen in on other people's conversations or discretely peak on an ex girl friend etc etc.
And it my not appear as though you are not negatively affected by that kind of behavior, so you may decide to do it again & yet still not notice that you have been negatively affected once again...BUT the "LAW OF REAP AS YOU SOW"...works completely every single time that you even have a thought to act in such a way, and very slowly you become all that you practice to a point that you can not stop doing such things & much much worse.

That is what i am stressing to one & all.

So yes "ALL" ARE WELCOME in the outer fringes of the first sphere of the most beautiful and abundant lesser heavens, and there you can grow ever increasingly more & more "moral" & "radiant".

Or as you describe it more spiritual.

& ps dark beings can move about very discretely without even being detected, they may even be attached to you before you make the transition & so in that case they would be still with you after you transition & they could then "speak to/influence you" in such away that you would think, that any unloving disastrous thoughts in your mind, are all yours, & so then you might act on them, especially if you believe nobody is watching you....BUT.."THE GREAT LAW OF REAP AS YOU SOW IS ALWAYS WATCHING, & WORKING" to the fullest.

I am just saying think carefully before acting.