View Single Post
Old 22-02-2021, 11:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Hahaha "too real, too real, too real".. you say because it's 100% real!

That's why I am always wanting to help people here, in order to find the best effective method to have their #1 experience. Is all I do, trying/test different strategies in order to have more OBEs CONSISTENTLY PER WEEK!

"OBE" is really a bad label, because "you" are not the human body, you're the consciousness that is playing on it.

Your consciousness/character moved to another existing virtual reality server, and conscious beings live there also.

Reality is composed by many virtual realities types:

There are non-physical based virtual realities, physical based virtual realities, and dream based virtual realities.

Different virtual realities will have different characters, different worlds, different rulesets, differents values, different collective ideas/beliefs, etc etc

Your experience was in a non-physical based reality (1 of the many billions), that's why she is talking about visiting you in the dream-based virtual realities because she can probably do that

The 2 girls with white sheeps doesn't mean anything abstract. Is like if you went right now to a park, and see 2 guys with dogs taking a walk.

Maybe what it means, is that on that particular virtual reality is very popular to have sheeps as pets instead of dogs. Just that, so don't break your head trying to find something extremelly complex and abstract there

Dont ask me why, because I have no idea HAHA

Please can you share HOW you achieve this OBE to people on this forum? What was your method? What you did exactly?

Thanks and please keep practicing, this is just the beginnings of the beginnings... There is SO much to explore

It seems that sleeping around 11:00-12:00 around noon opens our cosciousness to a lot more. This is the second time it happens to sleep around that hour and have incredible experiences. What I did? I had to wake up early in the morning after 5 hours of sleep in the night, I did what I had to do and around 11:00 I fell asleep and woke up around 13:00.

Yes, it's incredible... I wish I could explore and learn more of the nature of reality. It seems that I am always around my home area.

I felt as if I knew that girl for ages and she knew me for ages, maybe she was not a girl but a being who took that form.

I experienced many realities but I am not sure of their true nature, very rarely I found myself in another plane of existence, usually, I am always around my home area. Sometimes I fly and visit the near by mountains or some other areas on Earth.