View Single Post
Old 19-02-2021, 11:27 AM
Master

Super incredible OBEs

I did it, I finally did, in day time I had several OBEs.

I had to wake up pretty early in the mornign to do some things and a hour ago I fell asleep again, I kept waking and falling asleep, feeling my whole being vibrating, even the outside world was vibrating. I was awake and yet not awake.

I saw incredible colors everywhere and I was touching these colors with my hands.

Here I am in my body, I decided to fly away, I saw my room and passed through the walls of my room. It was day time, I saw everything perfectly, incredible details. The weather was just like i is reality, I saw some of my neighbours. I found myself back in my room and I decided to travel back in time and I started spinning around to move myself back in time but I felt as if I should not do it.

At one point I really thought that I died, everything was incredible real, I was flying face to face with my parent's house, looking at it and it simply was too real.... I was sure that I am dead so I came back into my body to see if my heart is beating and so it was.

These were some of the most real OBEs I ever had, super real, incredible real, I saw everything perfectly, crystal clear details.

Back in my body! I kept flying and coming back into my body, I was note sure if to go or not go outside to explore. I decided to fly again, incredible, super incredible high definition details, it looked exactly like reality. I saw the grass, my house, my neighbours house, I was flying above the whole town.

Suddenly I see two girls, they had some sheep and they were passing by my town. One was blonde and the other I don't really know, she was behind. They had some very white sheep ( there are no girls with sheep in my town ) I felt an attraction to this blonde girl and I decided to fly to her but when this thought came into my mind, I was there instantly.

I don't know why but I kissed her and she was aware of my presence. She looked at me and told me several things:

Life has been so boring without you.

My name is Gingolia. ( or something like that, I never heard this name, I did not know it's a name )

I will come to you again to give you some some of the longest dreams you ever had.

While she was speaking her last message to me I felt as if I am pulled back into this reality, as if time is up, I have to go and I could hear her talking as if she was moving away from me and her voice was like an echo. She spoke in my native language. I felt that she was also from my country from a certain area but I can't remeber..

I never had such experiences, too real to be real, really...

What does it really mean, this two girls with white sheep? The sheep had a pure white color, whiter than clouds.