View Single Post
Old 14-10-2019, 09:54 PM
Seeker

Experience I Want to Share

Opinions welcome!

When I was a little girl, I woke up to find my dad standing at the end of my bed. I was confused, as it was very late, so I asked if he was ok (he had type 1 diabetes and low blood sugars happened many times.) When I called out he was gone. Just not there.

As an adult, 21-22 years old, I was talking to my older sister, and she told me that she saw him at the end of the hallway, and then he was gone. Before I had shared my experience at all (we were teasing that he was an alien).

Then, I visited my uncle, and he was telling childhood memories, and he saw my dad (as a child) at the end of his bed. He looked over at my dad's bed (they shared the same room) and noticed that he was definitely in bed, asleep. He called my dad's name, and my dad was gone. (we concluded that he was an alien) .

And that's when my sister and I told him our experiences. I thought maybe Doppleganger, but it's usually the actual person seeing themselves, or seeing someone out and about. My father did die young, but it was unexpected to all of us. And this personage I saw didn't try to tell me a thing. Just there and gone.

My dad did speak about astral projection, but he didn't know about it as a child, so that doesn't explain all of it. When we asked him, he thought we were joking with him. He had zero recollection of these moments.

I would love to know more about what happened. What "he" was. Anything to go on so that I could look, and research more.