View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 04:24 AM
Administrator
Hello

As a Medium and a Psychic that was born open to it all and that has no down or off time from it I can tell you that the more you fight it the worse it will be.

You have to step up and accept you as being more open to things others might dismiss. You have to Ground and work with the White Light. To do things like Banishing Spells will only be a temporary solution in some cases.

More you have to claim your space and keep your space. Things like Sagging will bring in that energy of protections. For yourself grounding and loosing the ear plugs will go along ways.

When you hear someone simply ground and claim your space. Let them know you do hear them and accept them being there but that you too need your rest. Keep a journal around you so that you can make random notes.

We are never alone even those that feel they are not on any level open sense things and feel things. Just that not all open up to things.

I know that I am never alone and I suffer that lack of sleep a lot. Yet I embrace me being me

You are not alone here. I came here too looking to fit in someplace. To be understood.

Lynn