View Single Post
Old 28-03-2017, 05:22 PM
Eelco

Thank you Carnate for the edit.
I was going to apologize for my singling you out to vent my frustration at people who more than once ridiculed the idea of chacra removal without giving it more than a second thought before dismissing it. As you have seemed to understand already.
I should not have done that. And am sorry.

As for your conclusions about the god within? Or me being god. That can be misinterpreted quickly. I have not evolved beyond the need for chacras. Or evolved beyond any human being on this earth for that matter. I'll re-read those threads myself as they are a few years old And I have forgotten exactly how I stated my experience in those.

I do believe that we as human beings are the creators of our experience. This doesn't necessarily mean we can "magically" make our surroundings change, but we can, with practice, change the way we view the world, thus changing our experience of it.

Muscle testing as I did it, would equate roughly to a feedback loop one would get when asking questions with a pendulum. Only instead of using a pendulum you use a finger muscle strength exercise. A weak muscle response is either yes or no. Same as a strong response. I test which means which each time i test as I found that they change depending on prevailing energy of the moment. (I found the same is true for the pendulum)

As for the timeline. There is just no evidence that the chakra are an ancient concept. It isn't just that there is hardly any written documents of them. I have found no evidence that the chakra are talked about or written about in other mystery schools. Chinese concepts of points is radically different. In the serpents power. The book mentioned here above as the translation of the 2 historical works. 10th century ad and 16th century ad mentions the popul vuh. which does talk about central channels, but I am not convinced that they were referenced in the same way as the sushumna, ida, pingala channels. The religion that focusses on longevity and even immortality namely Daoism does not have any chacra practise. Even though this religion can trace it's roots back through the ages, well at least back to 6th century Bc. No mention of the chacra in any way. Not under different names or similar conceptual constructs.

As for spiritual teachers. I wouldn't call them my teachers, but Laura lee mystica, George Kavasallis and Carla fox to name a few have adopted the idea of living without a chacra matrix. They talk about replacing it with a 1 core star energy center. Which I do not necessarily experience.

I do adhere to a unified energetic field that flows from me with a clear border, But I am the last to say that this is so for all humans as I think that like the chacra the way ones energy field is perceived comes through in a symbol language that is highly personal. To illustrate a vision that predicts a travel or voyage will for some contain the visual of a boat, for another it will contain the visual of a plain or a train.

I believe the chacra came to be in a similar fashion. Someone experienced his or her energy field like that and used the symbology to work with his or her energyfield. On a small scale those concepts are transferrable. But now that they are world wide common good and often the basis for peoples income I feel the collective idea of them changed their individual usefulness. Possibly creating openings for abuse through them, but that may just be my conspiracy mind talking.

With Love
Eelco

Edit: I just read through my 2013 thread about the chacra removal and am confused as to where I mentioned being god within.