View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 02:24 PM
Master
Some of my happier moments...

-Laughing really hard at some funny thought or memory with my mother, just being with my late mother was pure happiness and bliss just knowing she was around...
-Visiting my parents' hometown as a kid, lots of good and happy memories there with family and relatives
-Falling in love, feeling or having a special connection with someone and being in a loving and harmonious relationship (I was really blessed with my relationships, never had fights even though I didn't end up with any of them and have remained single)
-Receiving (and writing) letters and greeting cards, gifts too and little notes/messages (it's really the thought that makes me happy)
-I remember getting a lovely bead bracelet from a coworker who went on a vacation in Thailand, and coworkers writing really sweet notes with their gifts for Christmas
-Exchanging emails/chat messages with people I met here on SF over the years
-Remembering random memories out of the blue that make me smile and appreciate those times and people in the past
-Dreams that make me want to go back to sleep and stay in the dream (dreams of a special connection with someone in the dream who is usually a stranger, someone I do not know or have seen in real life but in the dream seemed very real)

♥♥