View Single Post
Old 28-01-2021, 09:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowblind
Frankly, I'm not scared of anything that might materialize during such a projection. But just in case: would positive self-talk come in handy here?

Can you elaborate on the projection into the past scenarios? What's the difference between the 'simple' and modified past exactly? Maybe I'm just a tad obtuse right now, sorry.

And do you mean to tell me that it's either a time-consuming endeavor (possibly taking up the rest of my life) and/or hinges on me being gifted spiritually?
You can try to project to a past moment as it was, or to a hypothetical past moment that you already modified, and take it from there. You can't, I believe, change the past and look from this present to what the result of that change is. As far as I understand these things, if you succeed to project into the past then you become that person, and you don't recall this present anymore, so neither the intentions for which you projected into that past.

Each one of us has their own level of evolvement as a reincarnational personality. We have different potentials in what we can do and hope to be able to do. Also, going through this life each one of us can achieve more or less progress function of how much we purposefully learn. Most of us barely make any progress, because we don't know what to do, and even that there is something to do. Society brain-washes us into ignorance from the day we're born.

If we realize that we're here to learn something, what it is to learn, find a way, and pursue it, we can achieve a lot. One such thing is to be able to harmonize the various parts of our personalities, the physical and non-physical ones, and consciously change and create our realities to a significant degree, present, past, future.

True projecting into the past, in my opinion, necessitates a high degree of knowledge that can't be acquired from any guru, nor from any book, just from your inner source of guidance.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.