View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 05:33 AM
Experiencer
Yeah I am definitely curious of how Ouija boards came about & how the received their "power"..maybe because we know of their purpose, our minds fabricate everything since we expect what is supposed to happen, & by doing that we summon these "spirits"? I have heard that the more you try to seek out spirits &/or talk about them even, the more likely they are to make themselves known to you.
What you went through is scary! There was one time when I went to bed & randomly woke up around the witching hour (of course), & my bed started shaking & vibrating, I looked everywhere & didn't see anything. When I got out of bed, nothing else around me was shaking, I put my hands on my mattress & nothing, I looked under the bed...nothing. & I fell back asleep for a few hours & something woke me up again...all of a sudden, my "conscience" started talking to me..but it was unusual..& was saying some malicious things to me..I tried to banish it & tell it to leave me alone..it eventually did. But it was still creepy...maybe I was tired & imagining it or maybe I am just paranoid...but that occurrence did not seem normal..