View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 05:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Just saw a video of a woman in your country getting arrested at home because she posted an 'opinion' on Facebook the authorities didn't like; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcHU...yNewsAustralia

People get arrested for not having the 'correct' beliefs and opinions. Or their careers are destroyed, which we've seen for some years now, and it has accelerated this year. Meanwhile, people can volunteer to become street police and insist you wear a mask. People as police, like behind the Iron Curtain. Notice also how you can protest for a Marxist organization and media will praise you, but not against the government because then you're obviously a Nazi.

Exactly! If you're offside, you're out of bounds and dealt with accordingly because you are exercising your "free will" and acting out against the official narrative and made an example of. Then a Pumpkin sticks like Karl Stefanovic is an Australian television presenter. Stefanovic is currently a co-host of the Nine Network's breakfast program Today (Australian Ch9 News anchor and puppet) push the narrative in your face because she was expressing her opinion that wasn't in line with the official narrative and made an example of. So you too will adhere to the rules of the official narrative

On the other hand, you play by their rules and play along with the official narrative. You'll be alright, but you have your free will is taken from and the ability to make your own judgement to make your own decisions. They made and given to and for you.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.