View Single Post
Old 29-01-2021, 11:43 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
You are still looking at energies from a dual perspective. A way to broaden this is to review these beliefs upon a pragmatic approach using everyday life. Start looking at waste disposal and how even though most would say going into a sewage system filled with rats is indeed lower than walking in a park in terms of energies, both play a critical role into survival. If it wasn't for the sewage system, luxuries that you take for granted such as showering and plumbing would not be available.

When you start seeing these perspectives and truths, you will start embracing your toxicity. We now understand why we learn things like shielding ourselves, it is no different then wearing a toxic suit of gloves and a mask while you start crawling within waste disposal areas. We also understand why we need protection but refrain from judgement and see it from a holistic side. Toxic energies are no longer negative energies, they are lower energies. or even better - survival energies. People who might be in a constant worried state of losing their job, will also project that fear onto others, through acts of sabotage and little hints of superiority and the blame game to their superiors at the expense of their coworkers. You might bear the burden of being on the receiving end of this, if you behave improperly with this person by intending something different from the outcome that you got, as you would behave differently between working with a wild dog vs. a trained dog, but you can also now be compassionate to the other person - knowing that they must be a constant state of fear and begin to emphasize with their dilemma. We don't embrace who they are, or condone their actions, but we learn to work with them on a needed basis of what we are able to endure, all the while understand what they are and sympathize with them - through a filtered lens. It is also through tragedy that they became who they are - a mechanism of survival.

but our entire world made of duality this world is known as the middle line and lower realms and higher realms, what you try to teach me is something hard I know there are times you need to know swim in toxicity and even defend yourself just as you mention with shielding but I can't embrace toxicity that tear me from inside out you may right that it is survival energy in this harsh and it's byproduct energy from our world and lower realms but I know I can survive in this without becoming toxic not because I am better but because of who I really am, I can try to take your lesson and try to use it but my core of who I really am I can't change there were many times I try to but I can't this is who I am just as you know who you are for real not behind this mask or shell of flesh and mind but in your deep in your soul, I am fragile and there are moments when I overdo myself that I feel my whole brain strach to its limit i will learn to balance between my aspect of spirituality and earthly and toxicity and lower vibration energy but even though i am fragile my fragility is a gift for with that comes sensitivity nothing comes without price dear one.