View Single Post
Old 29-01-2021, 03:53 PM
Knower
Dear Johnathanrs

Yes, your right. I do have an ego problem I can't go into details as to why, but that something in my past when I was young causing me to miss the point you just teaches me maybe in bit intense but a lesson all the same, sure maybe my ego is a bit bruised but of this is a good thing that how I know you hit the right spot, I always thought money is the root of corruption, but I guess it wasn't that it was the actions and how you take that money and what you do with your powers, you see dear beloved Johnathanrs the conflict in me raise in the first place not mainly because ego because of my sensitivity and weakness that I slowly learn to grow strong to repeal and even manipulate low vibration energy and transmute it to higher vibration my problem was that at an ordinary job I suffered from those toxic energies both spirituality and physically (result in sicknesses and all kind of complications ) I still grow and learning to be stronger but I know that deep inside I want to live and do energy work for a greater good not because it's more high ranked then other jobs but because of who i am and where i truly belong, and as for what on the other side i can't comment on that but i respect your opinion and love you for that.